Were you recently injured in an intersection accident in Clearwater, Florida? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
Intersection crashes can be some of the scariest and most severe types of collisions. If you were hurt in a car accident of this nature, you may have a long recovery period in front of you.
The experienced Clearwater car accident lawyers at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers are here to fight for the money you deserve. Since 1955, our team has been fighting for the rights of Florida accident victims. In fact, we were the first law firm to dedicate our practice exclusively to personal injury law.
How Our Clearwater Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You After an Intersection Crash
While intersections are one of the most common places for car accidents to occur, you cannot expect at-fault parties and insurance companies to hand over compensation willingly. If you were injured in an intersection crash, you need an experienced and compassionate legal advocate on your team who can demand the compensation you deserve.
With over 300 years of collective legal experience, you are in good hands when you trust your case to Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers. We are seasoned litigators, so we do not make idle threats about going to court. We have gone to court, and we’ve won. We’ve even taken cases all the way to the Florida Supreme Court. We simply don’t back down.
When you hire our Clearwater personal injury lawyers, you can expect us to put the full weight and resources of our firm behind you. We can help by:
- Accurately identifying all at-fault parties who contributed to your accident
- Thoroughly investigating your claim and all paths for recovery
- Carefully reviewing the accident report, witness statements, and all applicable insurance policies
- Meticulously gathering and compiling evidence to support your case
- Aggressively negotiating for fair compensation on your behalf
Because we work on a contingency fee basis, there is no charge for your initial consultation, and you do not pay anything until we recover compensation for your claim. You have nothing to lose, so call today for your free case review.
How Common Are Intersection Accidents in Clearwater, and Why Are They So Dangerous?
According to the Federal Highway Administration, more than 50% of fatal and injury crashes every year occur near intersections. There are more intersection accidents in Florida and New Jersey than in any other state. In one recent year, 3,112 intersection accidents occurred in Florida.
Some of the deadliest intersections in Florida include:
- State Route 70, U.S. 41, State Route 45, and 14th Street West
- State Route 19 and State Route 40
- County Road 74 and State Road 31
- Deen Still Road, State Route 33/Commonwealth Avenue
Intersection accidents often occur at higher speeds, such as if someone is running a red light or stop sign, so injuries can be more severe in these types of crashes compared to others.
Common Intersection Accident Injuries
Due to the common factors involved in intersection accidents, some of the most common injuries accident victims suffer include:
- Traumatic head and brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including total or partial paralysis
- Whiplash and other soft tissue injuries
- Deep lacerations, painful contusions, sprains, and strains
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
Many of these injuries are serious enough that they will require emergency treatment.
How To Prove Who Is At Fault in an Intersection Crash in Florida
To recover maximum compensation for your accident claim, you will have to show that the other driver was at fault for the accident. Fortunately for you, our attorneys are seasoned practitioners, so we know the value of strong evidence and how to uncover it. We will work hard to gather information that supports your version of events.
Compelling evidence that can help support your claim may include:
- Accident reports and accident reconstruction expert reports
- Photos of the accident scene
- Videos of the accident scene, such as those shot by traffic surveillance cameras, business surveillance cameras, or dashcams
- Statements from witnesses
- Cell phone records
- Medical records
In addition to gathering strong evidence in your case, your Clearwater car accident attorney can help calculate the value of your claim.
How Much Is My Clearwater Intersection Accident Claim Worth?
Every case is different and can impact accident victims differently. Therefore, there is no “average” value of a personal injury claim.
Injured victims can recover compensation for the losses they suffer, which may include:
- Medical expenses, including payment for future medical costs
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Damage to your vehicle and other personal property
- Emotional harm and mental anguish
- Physical impairment, scarring, or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
Contact a Clearwater personal injury attorney to learn more about how much your intersection accident claim may be worth.
Contact Our Experienced Clearwater Car Accident Lawyers for Help With Your Intersection Crash Claim
If you or a loved one was injured in an intersection accident in Clearwater, FL, do not hesitate to reach out to Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers. We help accident victims recover the compensation they deserve after being injured by the negligence of others. Contact our Clearwater intersection accident attorneys today for your free case review.