- Attorneys Answer: When Do You Need to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Can I Be Compensated for Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident?
- Can You Be Fired After a Workers’ Compensation Injury in Florida?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident?
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Claim vs. Lawsuit: What’s the Difference?
- Contingency Fee
- Deposition Mistakes in Worker’s Compensation Cases
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Expert Witness
- How Are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Does Workers’ Compensation Pay For Lost Wages in Florida?
- How Long Will It Take My St. Petersburg Personal Injury Case To Settle?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How to Prepare to Meet Your Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Important Questions to Ask Your Florida Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Insurance Adjuster
- Loss of Earnings/Diminished Earning Capacity
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Property Damage in a Personal Injury Case
- Punitive Damages
- Quality of Life
- Steps to Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Suing A Third-Party for a Workplace Accident: What kinds of Third Parties May Be Involved
- Understanding Causation in a Personal Injury Case
- Understanding Contributory Fault in Florida
- Understanding Vicarious Liability
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Expert Witnesses?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Are Punitive Damages?
- What Does “Breach of Duty” Mean?
- What Does Florida Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
- What Does Mitigating Damages Mean?
- What is Deposition?
- What is a Third Party?
- What is Bad Faith?
- What is Discovery?
- What is Evidence?
- What is Loss of Consortium?
- What is Negligence?
- What Is a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is PIP?
- What is Strict Liability?
- What’s the Difference: No-Fault vs. At-Fault Insurance
- What’s a Third Party in a Personal injury Case?
- What’s the Burden of Proof in a Personal Injury Case?
- What Types of Cases Do Clearwater Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
Types of Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Airbag Injuries
- Anesthesia Injuries
- Back Injury
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- View All +
- Citysearch Clearwater Site – Recommendations on what to do in Clearwater, FL.
- Citysearch St. Petersburg Site – Recommendations on what to do in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Florida State Website – Find local news, learn about tax and ticket payments, find health and employment programs, and contact the Governor via email.
Florida Government Resources
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose goal is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, homes, communities and on road, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Clearwater, FL Local Resources
Clearwater Auto Repair Shops
- Charlie’s Car Care – 1519 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33755
- Dube’s Auto Repair – 1759 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33755
- Coachman Automotive – 1717 Coachman Plaza Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759
- Honka Auto Repairs – 1266 Court St, Clearwater, FL 33756
Clearwater Emergency Rooms
- ER 24/7 Clearwater – 2339 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33765
- Morton Plant Hospital- Cantonis Emergency Center – 300 Pinellas St, Clearwater, FL 33756
- AdventHealth Palm Harbor ER – 34106 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- GuideWell Emergency Doctors – 1603 Missouri Ave N, Largo, FL 33770
St. Petersburg, FL Local Resources
St. Petersburg Auto Repair Shops
- Victory Automotive Service – 3001 Dr M.L.K. Jr St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
- JB Import Automotive Repair, Bosch Car Service Center – 387 16th St N St, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- Andy’s Automotive, Inc. – 2800 5th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- J.C. Automotive Service, Inc. – 6101 Dr. M.L.K. Jr St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
St. Petersburg Emergency Rooms
- Bayfront Health St Petersburg Emergency Room – 701 6th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- ER 24/7 at St. Petersburg General Hospital – 6500 38th Ave N First Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- St. Anthony’s Hospital- Emergency Center – 1200 7th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- ER 24/7 at Northside Hospital – S, 6000 49th St N 1st Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.