Since 1955, the Pinellas Park personal injury lawyers at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers have been standing up for the rights of injured victims and their families. Our lawyers have over 300 years of legal experience between us. We use our considerable skills, knowledge, and resources to hold at-fault parties liable for the injuries and damages they cause our clients.
Centuries of combined experience and over $675 million recovered for our clients have established our Pinellas Park personal injury attorneys as trusted and successful accident lawyers. We are fierce advocates for our clients. Our legal team will pursue all legal claims and won’t stop fighting for you until we exhaust all sources of compensation for your claim.
Table of Contents
How Our Pinellas Park Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Recover Compensation
Were you injured in the Pinellas Park, Florida area? If so, you need an attorney in Pinellas County who understands the local courts. At Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle all types of personal injury claims. Therefore, we can help you with your case.
Our lawyers are top-rated, award-winning trial experts. We have a deep understanding of personal injury law and how insurance companies and at-fault parties try to avoid liability for damages.
You deserve the very best legal representation available. The attorneys at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers have been recognized by numerous legal organizations and received some of the highest honors in the legal field.
Our legal team includes lawyers Board Certified in Civil Trial law by the Florida Bar Association and the highest rating available by Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, we have been recognized by Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
When you hire us to handle your personal injury case, you can trust that we will take every step necessary to protect your interests; we will:
- Perform a thorough investigation to determine how you were injured
- Identify all parties liable for your damages
- Collect and analyze evidence to build a solid case against at-fault parties
- Consult and hire the top-rated experts in their fields to assist with your case as necessary
- File insurance claims and handle all negotiations for insurance settlements
- Aggressively pursue a settlement or jury verdict for the full value of all damages
Our law firm accepts cases on a contingency fee basis, so it does not cost you any money upfront to hire a Pinellas Park personal injury attorney to help you with your case. Contact our law office to schedule your free case evaluation with a Pinellas Park accident injury lawyer.
Our Law Firm Handles All Types of Pinellas Park Personal Injury Cases
If you were injured due to the negligence or intentional torts of another party, you might be entitled to compensation for your injuries, monetary losses, and other damages. Personal injury lawsuits arise from many different situations.
At Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle all types of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Defective products (product liability)
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Construction accidents
- Childhood injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- And many more
The best way to know whether you have a valid personal injury claim is to talk with one of our experienced injury lawyers in Pinellas Park. Reach out to our office online or by phone to schedule your free consultation with an attorney. We are here to help when you need honest, reliable legal advice.
How to Get to Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers From Pinellas Park, FL
What Types of Injuries Can I File a Personal Injury Claim for in Pinellas Park, FL?
Unfortunately, accidents and personal injuries are common in Florida. Every day, people are injured through no fault of their own. They suffer catastrophic injuries and life-threatening conditions.
Our lawyers handle personal injury cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Chest injuries
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Internal organ damage
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Soft tissue injuries and nerve damage
- Back injuries
- Burn injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Electrical injuries and electrocution
- Drowning injuries
Our lawyers are also experienced wrongful death attorneys. If your family member died because of an accident or injury, we can help your family seek justice from the party or parties who caused your loved one’s death.
How Much Is My Pinellas Park Personal Injury Case Worth?
The value of a Pinellas Park personal injury case depends on many factors. Our legal team will carefully analyze the facts of your case and document damages to maximize how much your case is worth.
Factors that impact the amount of money you might receive for your case include:
- The types of injuries you sustained
- Whether you have a permanent impairment or disability
- The timeline for your recovery
- The extent the injuries impact your work, life, and emotional health
- Whether you could be partially to blame for the cause of your injury
- The availability of insurance coverage
- The parties involved in the case
Generally, the value of a case increases as the severity of the injuries increases. However, injured parties deserve fair compensation for their damages regardless of the severity of the injury or the impact on their life.
Our personal injury attorneys in Pinellas Park, FL will explain how the factors in your case impact the value during your free case evaluation. We’ll also explain your legal options for recovering damages. Call us now to get started.
What Damages Can I Receive for a Personal Injury in Pinellas Park, Florida?
Examples of the types of damages you could recover include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost wages and decreases in earning capacity
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Cost of personal and nursing care
- A decrease in quality of life
- Impairments and disabilities
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Your family members might be entitled to a loss of consortium claim. We’ll work to recover compensation for all damages, including the damages your family sustained because someone injured you.
Additionally, some injured victims receive punitive damages in a personal injury lawsuit. Punitive damages are awarded by a jury to “punish” a party for specific behavior.
Punitive damages are only awarded in a small number of cases. Our lawyers review each case to determine if the facts support a demand for punitive damages.
Is There a Deadline for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Pinellas Park, Florida?
The Florida statute of limitations sets deadlines for filing claims and lawsuits. In most cases, the deadline for filing a personal injury lawsuit was recently changed. A two-year time limit applies to accidents that took place on March 24th, 2023, or later, and a four-year time limit applies to accidents that occurred before that date.
However, there are exceptions. For example, the deadline for most medical malpractice claims, nursing home abuse, and wrongful death lawsuits is two years.
There are situations where the deadline for a lawsuit could be shortened or extended. The best way to protect your right to sue is to call us now to speak with a Pinellas Park personal injury attorney.
The Other Party or Insurance Company Blames Me for the Accident – Can I Still File a Claim and Receive Compensation?
Florida uses a modified comparative fault standard to assign damages in a personal injury case with a 51% rule. Parties are legally liable for the damages they cause based on their percentage of fault. If you have no fault for the cause of your injury, you can recover 100 percent of your damages.
However, being partially to blame does not bar you from receiving compensation from the other party unless you are mostly to blame. Instead, your compensation is reduced by your level of fault. Therefore, if you are 50% at fault, you can only receive 50% of the value of your damages. However, if you are 51% or more at fault, you cannot recover compensation under Florida law.
Insurance companies often use contributory fault allegations to avoid liability for claims. Therefore, it is best to refer insurance adjusters to our office instead of talking to them.
What Should I Do After an Accident in Pinellas Park, FL?
Each situation is unique. However, steps you should take whenever possible include:
- Call 911 to report the accident and request help.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone other than a police officer.
- Keep your statement brief, and do not discuss what you were doing immediately before the accident.
- If possible, take photographs and make a video of the accident scene to preserve evidence.
- Ask bystanders and eyewitnesses for their names and telephone numbers.
- See a doctor immediately for medical treatment. Delays in medical care can hurt your case.
- Do not provide a statement to the insurance company or speak on a recorded line without talking with a lawyer first.
- Talk with an attorney before signing documents or accepting a settlement offer.
- Call us now for a free consultation with a Pinellas Park personal injury lawyer.
The steps you take after a personal injury or accident can impact how much money you receive for your claim. An insurance adjuster does not work for you. Instead, they work to protect the insurance company from liability.
Consulting a personal injury attorney as soon as possible could help you avoid mistakes that hurt your case. We are available 24/7 to talk to you about your claim. Reach out to our office for more information.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Pinellas Park Personal Injury Lawyers
When you need an experienced personal injury attorney in Pinellas Park, FL, call Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers. We offer a free case assessment with a skilled attorney. Call now for your free consultation with one of our Pinellas Park personal injury attorneys.
Find more about our office location. Other cities we serve: