At Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients since 1955. Our St. Petersburg personal injury lawyers have over 300 years of combined experience to put behind your case. We’re ready to get the financial recovery you and your child need to move forward.
We know that injuries involving children can have a terrible impact on the entire family. We can’t protect our kids from every source of danger. However, when they are injured due to someone else’s misconduct, you can certainly take action by hiring the right attorneys.
If you or your child have been involved in a commercial vehicle accident, St. Petersburg dog bite claim, electric scooter incident, St. Petersburg bicycle accident, or any other type of accident, contact the St. Petersburg attorneys at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers to arrange a free consultation at (727) 349-1728. Our child injury lawyers will get to work for you so you can focus your energy on your child’s recovery.
Table of Contents
How Can Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers Help If Your Child Was Injured in St. Petersburg, FL?
If your child has been harmed by someone else’s conduct in St. Petersburg, FL, your first step is to get the medical attention they need. Your next step should be to talk to a seasoned St. Petersburg personal injury attorney to learn more about your child’s legal rights.
As a parent, having an injured child is a frightening experience. Your child may be suffering emotional injuries as well as physical. We know your child’s well-being is important, so you can count on us to work hard to get you the compensation you need.
During your free initial consultation, we’ll ask you about your child’s injury, and we’ll answer all the questions you may have.
If you hire Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, we will:
- Conduct an in-depth investigation into the circumstances of the injury
- Gather your child’s medical records and talk to their physicians so we can accurately identify all injuries
- Determine who was at fault so we can hold the responsible parties accountable
- Hire the necessary experts who will strengthen the case
- Calculate the dollar value of your child’s injuries
- Negotiate for a full and fair settlement
If the responsible parties refuse to accept a settlement that addresses your child’s damages, our St. Petersburg child injury attorneys won’t hesitate to take them to court and put the case in front of a judge or jury. Call our St. Petersburg law firm today to schedule a free case evaluation.
What Are Some Common Causes of Child Injuries?
In this day and age, innumerable dangers are lurking that could pose a threat to children’s health and safety. Every year, 1 out of every 10 children in Florida suffers injuries that require an emergency room visit or hospitalization.
In 2020, injuries resulting from accidents were the leading cause of death nationwide for children between the ages of 1 and 14.
Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers has been advocating for injury victims since 1955, so we’ve seen it all.
Children can be injured by:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Skateboarding accidents
- Electric scooter accidents
- Playground accidents
- Dog bites
- Careless daycare workers
The list goes on and on. Countless hazards can result in child injury. Sadly, sometimes the injuries can be so severe that they lead to a child’s death.
If your child has suffered injuries at the hands of someone else, you need an advocate who will do everything possible to ensure that the responsible parties will pay for those injuries.
Time is of the essence, so call our experienced St. Petersburg child injury lawyers to start your child on the road to recovery.
What Damages Are Available in St. Petersburg Child Injury Cases?
Children injured by the acts of others may be entitled to two types of damages: economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are intended to compensate for expenses that can be easily calculable. This would include things like present and future medical bills, in-home care, rehabilitation services, diminished future earnings, and medications.
Non-economic damages compensate for the child’s personal and emotional injuries that are not easily calculable in financial terms. These may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Depression and anxiety
- Loss of enjoyment of life
In rare child injury cases, punitive damages may be available. These damages are meant to punish egregious or outrageous conduct and to deter others from engaging in similar behavior.
Call a child injury lawyer in St. Petersburg today to get a free consultation. If someone’s negligence caused your child’s injuries, we can help build a strong case to get the compensation they deserve. The sooner we can evaluate your case and preserve vital evidence, the stronger your case will be.
Contact Our St. Petersburg Child Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Injuries to children are heartbreaking. Your child may have a long road to recovery ahead of them, so you need to be able to give them 100% of your attention and energy. Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers will handle the legal case against the negligent parties so you can be with your child.
We’ve recovered millions of dollars in damages for injury victims in Pinellas County. We’ll fight for your child every step of the way.
Our personal injury law firm in St. Petersburg, FL also provides:
- Assault Injury Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
- Aviation Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Boating Accident Attorneys in St.Petersburg, FL
- Brain Injury Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Bus Accident Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
- Car Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents Attorneys in St. Petersburg, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Cruise Ship Accident Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
- Dog Bite Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Electric Scooter Accident Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
- Lump Sum Settlements Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
- Lyft Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Maritime Accident Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Negligent Security Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Premises Liability Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Product Liability Lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL
- Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys in St. Petersburg, FL
- Social Security Disability Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in St. Petersburg, FL
- Workplace Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL