Our St. Petersburg rollover accident lawyers at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers have been fighting for the rights of accident victims since 1955. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in jury verdicts and settlements. We want to help you get the money you deserve for a car accident claim.
Table of Contents
How Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Rollover Accident in St. Petersburg
Our St. Petersburg car accident attorneys have considerable skills and resources to handle accident claims. We have over 300 years of combined legal experience. Our legal team is fully invested in winning your case and putting money in your pocket.
When you hire our award-winning legal team at Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, you can expect us to:
- Initiate an independent accident investigation to determine why the rollover accident occurred
- Identify the parties responsible for your injuries
- Develop a legal strategy to maximize recovery
- Filing insurance claims and handle all matters related to those claims
- Document your damages and calculate how much your claim is worth
- Work with medical specialists, accident reconstructionists, and other experts
- Negotiate a settlement that is in your best interest
- File a lawsuit and pursue your claim in court, if necessary
We accept cases based on a contingency fee. Therefore, you pay nothing until we recover money for your claim. Call now for a free case evaluation from one of our experienced St. Petersburg personal injury attorneys.
Rollover Accidents Cause Deaths and Catastrophic Injuries in St. Petersburg, FL
Rollover crashes cause about one-third of the traffic fatalities each year in the United States. NHTSA research found that rollover accidents are more likely to result in deaths than other types of crashes. The injuries are severe because occupants are often crushed as the vehicle rolls over or ejected from the vehicle.
Common injuries caused by rollover accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Loss of limbs and amputations
- Injuries to internal organs
- Crushing injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Back and neck injuries
Many injuries sustained in rollover crashes can cause permanent impairments and disabilities. As a result, the lives of accident victims and their families are changed forever.
Why Do Rollover Accidents Occur In St. Petersburg, Florida?
Speed is a common factor in many rollover crashes. However, other factors can contribute to the cause of a crash, including:
- Impaired driving
- Traveling too fast for conditions
- Drowsy driving
- Overloading a vehicle
- Poor weather conditions
- Distracted driving
- Road conditions
- Going around curves too fast
- High-speed collisions
- Side-impact crashes
The driver who caused the accident is liable for the damages caused. A manufacturer could be liable under product liability laws if a rollover accident is caused by a tire blowing or other defective automobile parts. Additionally, government entities could be liable if hazardous road conditions or defectively designed roads contributed to the cause of a rollover accident.
Our legal team examines each aspect of the accident to identify all parties who contributed to the cause of your crash. Then, we work to hold each party responsible for their level of fault to maximize your recovery for damages.
What Damages Can I Receive for a Rollover Accident In St. Petersburg, FL?
The damages in a rollover accident claim are often extremely high because of the severity of the injuries. The accident victim is entitled to reimbursement for all past financial losses. They may also be entitled to future economic damages.
Additionally, accident victims can receive compensation for the pain and suffering they experienced because of another person’s negligent actions. Non-economic damages can significantly add to the total damages for the case.
Examples of damages for a rollover accident case include the following:
- Past and future cost of medical treatment and care
- Physical, occupational, and rehabilitation therapies
- In-home and long-term nursing care
- Out-of-pocket expenses and costs
- Assistance with household chores and personal care
- Lost wages, future earning capacity, benefits, and other income
- Physical suffering and pain
- Permanent disabilities and impairments
- Loss of quality of life and enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
Some injured victims may receive punitive damages as part of a jury trial verdict. These damages are only awarded in specific cases to punish the person who caused the injury for egregious behavior.
When you hire Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes Personal Injury Lawyers, we work with you and your physicians to document the extent of your injuries. In addition, we might hire financial professionals and other experts to assist in calculating future damages for permanent injuries.
Money cannot undo the pain and suffering you experienced. However, it can help provide for future care and make things easier as you continue to recover.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our St. Petersburg Car Wreck Lawyers
Dealing with the aftermath of a traffic accident in Pinellas County can be overwhelming. Let our legal team handle the legal matters while you focus on your recovery. Call us today to schedule your free consultation with an experienced St. Petersburg rollover accident attorney.